Tadcaster Equine Physiotherapy, Broadacres Stables, Tadcaster, offers rehabilitation packages to suit your horse's needs and our clients' budget.
We understand the importance of following a structured rehab programme post surgery or after injury if chances of returning to pre injury/ surgery fitness are to be achieved, and with over 27 years involvement in the Equine Industry, running our own rehab and livery yard as well as breaking, schooling, competing and teaching, we feel that our experience and dedication will help return any horse in our care to peak fitness.
We work closely with vets, farriers, insurance companies and other Equine industry professionals to ensure the best possible outcome for every horse in our care.
Broadacres Stables has excellent facilities including;
• On site IAAT & RAMP registered, fully insured physiotherapist, specialising in equine rehabilitation programmes - (also a competent and experienced rider),
• On site supervision.
• Choice of large barn or stable accommodation.
• Small or large paddock turnout.
• All weather turnout.
• Choice of all weather schools.
• Safe, off road hacking...also excellent for in hand exercise.
• A dedicated, experienced team who will always follow veterinary advice and who care strongly about the welfare of your horse.
Most insurance companies will pay out for rehabilitation livery and physiotherapy treatments but always check your policy first.
We also offer holiday and schooling liveries.